Rodney red, Mishimoto or other??

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a tough one.On one hand,I would take 1 acre of Montana land over 50 in Arizona.........Until winter hit,then it's the other way around.:D
Montana is beautiful however and the desert just isn't for me.I know where my heart would lead me.To the mountains and trees.The 3 row radiator would be on order.;)

Last edited:

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have lots of trees in Oregon too! We have like a little bit of everything, eastern Oregon desert where it's either 4ft snow or 110f no clouds for weeks, a coast, mountains and valleys, swamps and sand dunes

Mr Clickety Clackety

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have lots of trees in Oregon too! We have like a little bit of everything, eastern Oregon desert where it's either 4ft snow or 110f no clouds for weeks, a coast, mountains and valleys, swamps and sand dunes
I'll
lived in beaverton (near protland) for a while. loved the people and the weather. I am not to fond of the gun laws however. It looks like it's going to turn into commifornia soon

Koch13351

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had good luck with the Champion 3 Row radiator @whiteboyslo hooked me up with when he replaced it with the Champion 4 row. My truck wouldn't exceed ~220° on a 12 mile long, 4000'+ elevation gain drive with the A/C blasting in 110° weather last summer.