RIMS! Factory Alcoas, Eagle ALloys and American Rims

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
First a fill set of Factory Ford Alcoas, The tires are optional, Rims are in Very Nice Shape! No caps or lugs, $350.00 for the rims only.

The tires are BF Goodrich Commercial MS with about 40% Tread 245's Load range E Nice Tires $200.00 for all 4

You must be registered for see images attach

Second is a knappy set of 4 American Racing Rims that need to be stripped and polished, or Painted. I used this set on Droopy and painted them Rustoleium Hammered Grey, they look Great! The rims are in good usable shape, no bends or cracks. $100.00 for the set of 4. NO caps or lugs.

The 3rd set is a BEAUTIFUL set of 4 Eagle Alloys that have been professionally polished and look like new! I ran these on Droopy for my summer rims but decided I didn't need such s nice set of Summer rims on an ole plow truck. So they are up for sale. $375.00

No tires, caps or lugs, just the rims.

Shipping would have to be dealt with on a as needed basis,...

theguruat12

Certified Tinkerer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still have the American Racing rims? My factory steel ones are just about toast from whatever the PO did to them, so for $100 even if I have to strip them, I might be able to swing that. As far as shipping goes, would you be willing to hold them? I have family out that way I might be able to coerce to pick them up. If not, I was planning on attending the 2014 rally, but I know that's far away and I understand if you want them GONE.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Still have the American Racing rims? My factory steel ones are just about toast from whatever the PO did to them, so for $100 even if I have to strip them, I might be able to swing that. As far as shipping goes, would you be willing to hold them? I have family out that way I might be able to coerce to pick them up. If not, I was planning on attending the 2014 rally, but I know that's far away and I understand if you want them GONE.

Yup they are available, However I don't want to hold them till next year, If you are able to get them picked within a month or so I would work with that. Let me know what your family's time frame is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Staff online