reverse shackle front, what to do in the rear?

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
FORD-FSRSDAL-004 that's the part number. I didn't know it was a 4" lift. Thought it was only about 2". That's way more than I want. I just want the better springs and reverse shackle....

burt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd look at pmf then. They have a shorter one. I don't understand why the one you linked is so much cheaper. Looks like nearly the same kit for stock axles is in the $500 dollar range. Mine fits 35" mudders spaciously

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
That pmf one looks nice, decent price with minimum lift. Just have to locate some springs. There's a 99 f250 sd in the yard by me, they want $100 for the front springs, just unsure what code they are.

tbrumm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jon - I am looking at an RSK for my F350 and have contacted PMF about the 2.25" kit. Here is the reply I received when I inquired about lead time and what additional parts I may need. So, better order a couple of weeks ahead of when you want to install.
Todd

Department: Sales

Subject: 2.25" RSK with SD V code springs

The RSK's are built to order but we stock the components to build them. A raw kit would take 5-7 days and a powder coated kit would be 10-14 days. For a 2.25" kit with the V codes, I would recommend a stock track bar bracket, stock pitman arm and an adjustable track bar.

Sincerely,
www.pmfsuspension.com

pedro_8149

7.3L Remote Turbo
Reaction score
i run sky fabs front and rear 4" shackle reversal and a skyjacker 6" lift and run 38" mud grapplers, and i tow my quad in box and my 30' springdale travel trailer without any problems, no air bags or equalizer bars, just one extra leaf in the rear packs sits level, total vehicle weight trailer quad truck gross 17230lbs ;Sweet