Reground Cam For $35.00!!!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Yes... Its true. I have been checking this shop out. Its the real thing. Most guys don't know that there are only about 3 cam blank manufactures in the U.S. They sell to these cam grinders that grind for the larger name cam companies. The cheapest cam that I have found was Northern Autoparts and that cost was $541.67 and International wanted just a little over $800.00. Now thats way too much for a common bump stick. I just wont spent that much money when there is a better way to go. Tomorrow I will have my reground cam and will be asking any questions you guys can come up with. Here is the name and location. Ruben Racing Cams, 1412 So. Canteral Park Ave, Anaheim Ca, 92802. Phone is 714-491-2267 and the fax is 714-491-2268. Hope this helps one and all.... ;Sweet

Rawpower

'Froading Freak
Reaction score
Are you getting it reground as in not to factory specs?!? :thumbsup:

Never heard of that being done on a diesel before... Can't wait to see the results of it, if thats what you are doing.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I'm not changing the original profile, just restoring what was factory. I really didn't want to stretch things past what I know. These motors run very close between the piston and valves. I haven't found out yet if the piston chases the valves or the valves chase the piston.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin