Red is the best....

house

Reaction score
I cant remember what we sent out there i think it was a 6000 gallon Muller, my dad has a dairy equipment bussiness

FordKong

Reaction score
Well I used to pull but The vtpa is not my pice of the pie. I'm building a pull truck but now I'm not shure if i will finish it or just sell the motor and every thing with this smoke thing going on. shoot I got warned with my old 4240 jd it's turned up big time. I was putting up leveys last week and a air smeller tree hugger nut gets out of his hybred car and reads me the bs that you can not be smoking like that you need a new motor in that thingand you can be fined 40,000 for haveing a turned up pump.

I shood of put a bullet in his head one lest tree hugger

Last edited by a moderator:

GSXRTURBOQUAD

Reaction score
Originally posted by house
I cant remember what we sent out there i think it was a 6000 gallon Muller, my dad has a dairy equipment bussiness
Hey House, Mueller is great tank, one of the best. Ours is a little 3000 gallon.

GSXRTURBOQUAD

Reaction score
Originally posted by FordKong
Well I used to pull but The vtpa is not my pice of the pie. I'm building a pull truck but now I'm not shure if i will finish it or just sell the motor and every thing with this smoke thing going on. shoot I got warned with my old 4240 jd it's turned up big time. I was putting up leveys last week and a air smeller tree hugger nut gets out of his hybred car and reads me the bs that you can not be smoking like that you need a new motor in that thingand you can be fined 40,000 for haveing a turned up pump.

I shood of put a bullet in his head one lest tree hugger
I agree Dude! Should take them all out, ! I'm considering entering the Pull, mine doesn't smoke yet(stock injectors):D .

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online