Real world value of a 78 Ford F150 4x4???????????

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
If you're in south Ga there lonesome, that truck is locally worth $800 in good condition, $1500 if it's perfect.

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
up here in ND, I can get you a bronco or f series with a 351M or 400M for under a grand in good shape

500 if you want to put in a trans

BleednBlue68

Ford Country!
Reaction score
Yea we get sum snow here. Lots of salt and sand. This year we got pounded with snow. We still got snow piles from the xmas eve snow storm. I never seen that much snow in ks. Probably all this global warming bs. Who knows. I'd say rust is a prob here. Just look at my van and my old truck. Of course my truck was a plow truck most of its life.

BleednBlue68

Ford Country!
Reaction score
Im jealous for everyone livin in Arizona! Give me the desert conditions anyday! One minute in KS it will be 20 degrees and then it will be in the 50's. We have the weirdest weather here.

BleednBlue68

Ford Country!
Reaction score
Well dont go to KS. Now i have seen some trucks on craigslist in the kc area like yer 95 that are in perfect shape. No rust. A few crew cab 7.3s on there that look like show quality. Might be in how you take care of yer truck like waxing it and keepin it inside i dont know.

BleednBlue68

Ford Country!
Reaction score
Well it can also rust if you wash it all the time too. We are usually somewhat dry in the summer. We have droughts here. It gets really hot but the humidity will kill you. Cold winters (this yr has been really nasty with snow and way below zero temps) and summer times are brutal with temps in the high 90's and heat index's in the low 100's. Got to have AC here. Bad storms with tornados and micro bursts. We get it all here in the middle. If the cold dont kill ya tornados and bad storms will haha.

BleednBlue68

Ford Country!
Reaction score
Weather is just weird here. Its been awhile since a tornado came close here. It was in lawrence not far though. Its still a nice place to live. Id rather move to Colorado though for riding atvs in the mountains. Hardly any places to ride dirtbikes and atvs around here.

BleednBlue68

Ford Country!
Reaction score
Luckily when it storms they dont last long. We still get out a lot and are able to do stuff outside. You just deal with what weather you got.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online