RAMifier module

Max Power

Reaction score
Well guys, I am going to be doing a review on the RAMifier module from http://www.tsperformanceproducts.com

This looks like it is going to be a great product.

Adds 100 RWHP to your HO Dodge and 125 RWHP to your Non HO Dodge.

I can't wait :D

You must be registered for see images

Bomb on!

MUDDY

Reaction score
be intrested to hear details on this. thanks

fenceman

Reaction score
I am loving my RAMifier,sweet box.My s.o. now has some giddyup! Mark.

Last edited:

Strokin_A_Duramax

TS Performance Groupie
Reaction score
RAMifier.....

I'll tell you this is one great product. I've heard nothing ,but good about it. I've sold about 3 of them in the last month. Everyone has had good luck with it. They had a small clitch with them in some of the 2004 models, but Dennis, Jacob, and the crew at TS have got it fixed. I had one guy that wasn't sure if he wanted one, said that it was alot of money.....I got him to come over, so I could put one in ,and he could try it. When he got back from the test drive the first thing I heard was, " Who do I make the check out to?" If you have a 03-04 Ram Go try one you won't be dissappointed. Also FYI TS is working on another Ram Box for the earlier 98-02 Rams.......:Thumbs Up

Max Power

Reaction score
Well I finally got this installed today. I installed it in an 03 non HO 6 speed.

I must say so far it is VERY impressive. It really woke up the cummins. It pulls through the gears so hard and fast that it is hard to keep up with it shifting.

Installation was as simple as hooking up 2 wires. 30 seconds and you could remove this module. The installation manual was very detailed with color pictures as I have come to expect with TS performance.

I didn't have enough time to tow with it today but I should get a chance shortly. So far all indications point to this being a real winner.

I should have a complete review done in the next few weeks.