Radiator Hoses?

Camarogenius

Reaction score
Good! Then they're mine!
Just one more new thing I can put on the truck that won't blow up in my face any time soon.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I was putting the Moosestang together, I discovered the painfull reality that you can't get Motorcraft hoses for our trucks anymore. :( Then I discovered the pain of an aftermarket environment that makes 60 different hoses, and they can't tell you which one to get. :rolleyes: Tall or narrow radiator, which they think means AC or not, which we have already established is not the case. We need to self-produce a definitive cross reference that will allow anyone with any truck to find the right hose the first time.

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
I think I still have the stickers on my Napa hoses. I'll haveta got check the numbers. The 93 is all tucked in for the winter.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I generally use gates and that is what is on my truck. Sounds like your experience with aftermarket mirrors my experience at Ford Mel! :) I think mine may still have the tags on them as well, will take a look.

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey I was watchin those! Good thing I checked here, I almost bid on them when I seen someone finally bid. I dont need them right now anyway.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well my Ford guys have never steered me wrong (they are unusual I know), and they will get aftermarket ones for me if I want them, but this time around I thought I'd take a stab at it, and found myself going to autozone twice to get the right ones.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7