R&D IDI

Alwaysreadyrob

2002 7.3 POWERSTROKE 4x4
Reaction score
:backoff:backoffSo our crew buggy broke down this summer and we had to have transportation for a mod of 10. Dispatch rented us 2 ford 6.7 long bed 4x4. We thought ahh... sweet, we can put our crew magnets on the doors so cooperating agencies and law enforcement will know who we are. You should have seen the look on Supts face when the magnets slid to the ground off those aluminum doors:***:

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered injector return kit from R&D, no contact or tracking, figured it was a loss. No big deal bought it somewhere else. Showed up weeks later.
Doesn't really bother me just sets my expectations it's going to take a long time.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

73idi88f350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered injector return kit from R&D, no contact or tracking, figured it was a loss. No big deal bought it somewhere else. Showed up weeks later.
Doesn't really bother me just sets my expectations it's going to take a long time.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
i asked on time frame before i sent and ordered parts was told not much of a wait time.. then once ordered and sent parts in it was a 8 week wait.. theres more to my story but ill keep that to my self for now...

Jason1377

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amazon has really spoiled us. I remember ordering from a catalog on a form and sending a check in the mail and then waiting by the mailbox.

Should go back that way then people will learn the virture of patience never order from Amazon or eBay just parts catalog

Runningaford

Reaction score
Should go back that way then people will learn the virture of patience never order from Amazon or eBay just parts catalog
I leave my phone on silent most of the time, and often times treat it like I'm in 1986; meaning I look at, and respond when I'm done doing whatever it is; perhaps hours later..... I still get back to people, but anymore it seems like everyone wants you answering your phone, like you're the McDonald's attendant, and they really want their damn happy meal.. So I'm the rude one LOL

It really brings home the 'patience is a virtue'; most folks don't have it.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
I leave my phone on silent most of the time, and often times treat it like I'm in 1986; meaning I look at, and respond when I'm done doing whatever it is; perhaps hours later..... I still get back to people, but anymore it seems like everyone wants you answering your phone, like you're the McDonald's attendant, and they really want their damn happy meal.. So I'm the rude one LOL

It really brings home the 'patience is a virtue'; most folks don't have it.

I hydra similar experience a year or so ago. I had listed my VW for sale, and most respondents were fine. But I had one that wanted pictures of this, and pictures of that, like it was some kind of concourse car, not a 30 year old VW.... when I told him it would be that evening when I got home from work, he got huffy that I couldn’t get the pictures right now..... needless to say, he was not the purchaser.....

The being busy, at work, 30 miles from the car was something he had trouble getting his head around.......

SebastIDIan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The being busy, at work, 30 miles from the car was something he had trouble getting his head around.......

Ya ain't kidding.

I've been trying to sell my dad's F250 for him but the truck's in NY and I've been working in a different state, 6 hours away lately. It's been a rather frustrating experience.

Alwaysreadyrob

2002 7.3 POWERSTROKE 4x4
Reaction score
Is There any other place to get the same parts like R & D has though ?
I’m really trying to understand and be patient because I’m waiting for the air filter housing that replaces the stock air box which is just over $ 200.00.
But like someone suggested before, it would be nice to get an email saying thanks for your purchase or something,
Even the simple glow plug relocation bracket shouldn’t take weeks to get.
Hell i want to get more stuff from his site but im loosing track of things

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online