R&D IDI

Terence Sherman

Reaction score
Does anybody know what’s going on with these guys? I ordered an injection pump 3 weeks ago and no one will return my calls or emails?

Kevo1288

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please do a search first, first post, only to complain...

I ordered from Justin 6 weeks ago, got my part in two and a half weeks. Great quality!

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Oh I did search first... didn’t find any problems, that’s why I got to wondering. Not complaining, just trying to understand. No worries, Justin called me this morning and all is good.
Just twisting your leg. Lol
Also as a side note, his second business j2 fab keeps him busy as well.
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

tbrumm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It recently took 6 weeks to receive the rebuilt injectors I ordered from Justin. And yes, I sent the cores in first. It states right on his website something to the effect that "it takes a while" if the part is not in stock. I certainly cannot complain about the quality of the injectors - they work great and the truck idles the smoothest it ever has. In my own opinion, I do think 6 weeks is a bit excessive for a wait time though in today's competitive marketplace, but Justin was quick to reply to my email when I inquired about the status of the injectors after 4 weeks wait. I do suspect Justin is to that point where his business is going well enough that he needs to make some decisions to either continue to grow and be try and reduce product lead times, or keep it a small one man show. I guess the thing to remember is to be patient - you will get the parts you ordered and they will be good parts, but it may take a while. if you are in a big hurry for a part, you better call him first before you order.

73idi88f350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i waited almost 8 weeks for my pump injectors and cam.. the only way i could get ahold of justin was threw facebook. other wise im happy with the parts so far.

jeepj667

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I shipped my R&D IP back for warranty. It was delivered to R&D Oct 10th. I just got a tracking number for it coming back Wednesday. Today the tracking number still says waiting to be picked up.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
there's always that new $80k dealer model; guaranteed to need a lot of s*** fixed before the warranty is up, lol.
This is why I don't buy newer vehicles. I feel that I can save huge amounts of money by buying older vehicles and fixing them. If I buy a $4000 IDI instead of a brand new diesel for $80,000, that $76,000 that I just saved will buy a lot of fuel and parts to fix mine up. That's not even counting the interest that would be paid on said new truck! I'd still like to see how many of thee 2018 model year vehicles are left in another 30 years. Plastic deteriorates too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online

No members online now.