pump install timing issue

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well... What you think yu have under the hood??? These 7.3 motors with a turbo make arund 202 rwhp aall the time.... There now... Don't you feel better about your motor.... I feel that 250 to 275 is easily possible too. Ported heads, turbo with intercooler, Moose pump and injectors... Then add grill gas (propane) and or water-methonel injection (windshield washing fluid). If all this wont do t for you try some nitrous but have it setup to spray at a high rpm for peak hp gains....

Cat_Rebel

Does not compute
Reaction score
It is running good now. I'm done with this site I don't fit in around here & I'm not logging back in. I won't come in here & bother you people anymore with my questions & Redneck ways.

Feel free to delete my account on here for I will no longer be needing it.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well gees.... If you have to go then thanks for being part of us for as long as you were here. You will be missed......;Really

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's weird. Never seen that happen before. :dunno Too bad. Don't know why he'd feel that way.

jactoy4x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gare, and ya know darn well to not remove the timing gear with the IP - was there any beer involved in making the decision to do so anyway? ;p

Kinda sad when we have great tech articles to guide people. ;Really Even if they don't want to ask, or are impatient for an answer. :backoff

possibly one of these got the guys ******* in a knot? :rotflmao

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wasn't my comment, that's for sure, and I actually talked to him last night, he says he never quite felt like he fits in here, so I guess Mel's post and maybe Gary's were just the last drops in the bucket... Oh well, **** happens, he's still a good man. Please consider the matter closed.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's too bad. Yea, I guess my comment was a little abrasive, but I think we all expect to take a little ribbing when we mess up. Obviously this is something that has been brewing for a while. I'd offer an appology if it would make him stay, but I guess he had his mind made up already. Well as far as I'm concerned, he burns no bridges and is welcome back any time.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is running good now. I'm done with this site I don't fit in around here & I'm not logging back in. I won't come in here & bother you people anymore with my questions & Redneck ways.

Feel free to delete my account on here for I will no longer be needing it.

:eek: What? Don't get upset........really these guys are good folks and they were just poking a little fun ;Poke that's all. I'm sure no one ment to hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not welcome. I hope you stick around.:thumbsup:

Heath