pressure switches

Nickbf2504x4

ATV Racr-IDI Driver
Reaction score
Im trying to find a couple switches i can use to power my homemade LPG setup once i reach 3 pounds of boost. I would also like to have one that will turn on my splash system once i hit 5-6 psi...any ideas? thanks :D

On edit: i see that the stock oil pressure sending unit will activate at 7 psi but any that will come on lower? ;Sweet

Nickbf2504x4

ATV Racr-IDI Driver
Reaction score
thanks...thats a good start to my ongoing search! ive found a couple but they are $30 a piece! ouch :puke: i need 1 each for my splash and propane so ill be doing a little more research

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just as a suggestion.......you really want to not skimp on anything related to propane. And make sure your work is perfect. The alternative is an uncontrolled bar-b-que.

Nickbf2504x4

ATV Racr-IDI Driver
Reaction score
i agree towcat! and the advice is accepted ;Sweet the hobbs switch(in the link above) is the one i want to use just want to find the best deal thats all! my system is keyed into the ignition and is on a toggle now...this will be just another safety device! the grill gas sure does get the turbo spooling in a hurry though :peelout

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online