power

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
I had asked about the tranny because I wanted to warn him about anything over 2 hp stock can and will kill a stock auto tranny....

how much would it cost to get 500+ hp and 1000+ lb-ft at the wheel? Still able to drive it everyday.

Yep as Star said it's going to be a matter of tuning with twins. I'm sure it would be a little over kill for the street because getting the rear end to hook up would be a little of a problem. Because with my little ole six banger it was a problem and I was no where near the 500/1000 mark.

ameristar1

The One Blue Thing
Reaction score
I had asked about the tranny because I wanted to warn him about anything over 2 hp stock can and will kill a stock auto tranny....

Yep as Star said it's going to be a matter of tuning with twins. I'm sure it would be a little over kill for the street because getting the rear end to hook up would be a little of a problem. Because with my little ole six banger it was a problem and I was no where near the 500/1000 mark.

Ya know, Argve, I have a feeling he never pulled the trigger on a Cummins with those numbers in a pickup. A PSD or Dmax is kinda manageable. I hope the insurance is paid up.

redmond572000

Reaction score
Im accomplishing dyno 450hp 1000 ftlbs torque, starting with fuel system im Running fass 90/upgraded lift pump in tank, big line kit, and injector kit. Exhaust is 4" straight with 4" down pipe breathing threw a BHAF! Just had 64mm turbo upgrade plus 475hp clutch flywheel upgrade as well. All this is tuned off a smarty not stacking! yet!;) I hope you have deep pockets! it all come in at an easy 7k depending on the quality of items you install! Good luck! You wont regret it one bit!

2000 ram 2500 5spd

redneck pride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seeing on how you guys are talking twins i was if you could a turbo off a larger diesel
M11, C12, etc. on top of stocker and make it work? Just throughing it out there