Portland, OR area help

6xCrew

Newb
Reaction score
Is there anyone at all close to Portland (100 miles?) that has an IDI truck with the engine out of it? I think 2wd or 4wd or TTB or Solid does not matter at all. I really need to look at the cross member and engine perches and take some measurements. I will bring my own paper and pencil and tape measure. Would be even better if the trans was still in it but I can live without that. I would like to get the particulars on some stuff before pulling the engine out of my doner.

Any chance I can come visit this weekend? Can I bring anything for you with me? :hail

Thanks in advance ;Sweet ,

Calvin

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I checked the BOOB, and there are no contacts listed for Oregon, including you. ;Really

SKimballC

Reaction score
Oh crap, busted. I should probably get on the Oregon list.
Calvin, you checked with Russ aka typ4? He did an IDI swap and may be of some technical assistance. He's down in Newberg I believe.

6xCrew

Newb
Reaction score
Well I will get listed thanks. Did not even know that existed. I will check with type4 also. Maybe I can do a drawing and post it and people can fil lin the blanks even. That may work too.

Thanks,

Calvin

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't forget... first time posting password is BOOB if you've never posted there before.