Pictures of E2

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Here are a couple that I snapped over the weekend.

Attachments

• E2 and Me 1.jpg
    E2 and Me 1.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 73
  • Enterprise 2 005A.jpg
    Enterprise 2 005A.jpg
    716.3 KB · Views: 60

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
right now because of my money situation and such is to just drive her and try to keep rolling... No upgrades - will leave her non turbo and just replace what breaks or falls off if I'm forced to... so that means if it breaks and I can live without it - then I live without it...

Like for example she doesn't have A/C and for the time being that's fine it's beats walking... but someday she will get some upgrades but not anytime soon....

Someday it would be nice to drop a 12V P-pump in her with a bolt action tranny, then slip in some leather seats, big west coast mirrors (heated of course) along with an in bed fuel tank and hula skirt on the rear - basically make her look just like the E1 but with a smidgen more power.... but that's just a dream at this point, but then again I'm just happy as a pig in $4!t to have a diesel and enjoying the ride....

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
You know I thought about hopping up on the hood and having Sherm take a picture of me laying there all dead ****.... but didn't want the neighbors in the campground to wig out on me....

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know I thought about hopping up on the hood and having Sherm take a picture of me laying there all dead ****.... but didn't want the neighbors in the campground to wig out on me....
you pull a stunt like that, the hood might cave in. after all you're only a few pounds more than Phil D's wife.:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
you pull a stunt like that, the hood might cave in. after all you're only a few pounds more than Phil D's wife.:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

Love the truck! are you sure you dont want to try some water injection? i here it does wonders:DLOL

sassyrel

Reaction score
argve said:
Like for example she doesn't have A/C and for the time being that's fine it's beats walking... but someday she will get some upgrades but not anytime soon....
i believe--but wont swear to it--that the hole in the firewall is the same for air or non air--meaning--if it so--you could get the stuff off of a scrapped ride NOW--as you dont need a heater immed--put it in--and youd have heat--and could put all the rest of it in as you get time--:D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think he means the AC is just broke and fixing it ain't in the budget. I'd be shocked if a truck that new wasn't AC as standard equipment. Maybe I misunderstand. Non AC trucks don't get sold down here, even back in the 80s it was mostly standard.....

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
It's an XLT Lariat that is loaded has controls for A/C but no compressor, condensor or lines... Ron tossed a condenser in the bed of the truck for me. It will also need a new drier because we all know that the one that has been open to the air all summer that I know of or for how ever long, is long since dead and we ain't gonna bring it back to life... So once the budget allows it will get fixed but when that will happen is anyone's guess at this point...

Fozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh boy, here we go again.....mods and nakedness! Well when you're ready for some mods, I have a high performance cracked passenger side dually fender that I will trade straight across for your 'stock' one. It's high performance cause I backed into a Mercedes!!:rolleyes:

gandalf

Reaction score

Damn. Now I'm going to have a nightmare. Think I need some more scotch, rinse out my mind.;p

I'm glad to see that you have another truck. Being without one leads to some serious withdrawal symptoms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86