pic of a super charged 7.3 idi that's pulling

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
Im thinkin you are going to be ****** in the wind with 2 ps turbos. Look at the previous guy with one. 30psi with the remote one and he is out of fuel...on factory bolts. Watch the vids and you may just wanna bypass the blower.

I think Argrave did a write up on the taurus fan install. May be under the IDI tech articles.

SWS

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im thinkin you are going to be ****** in the wind with 2 ps turbos. Look at the previous guy with one. 30psi with the remote one and he is out of fuel...on factory bolts. Watch the vids and you may just wanna bypass the blower.

I think Argrave did a write up on the taurus fan install. May be under the IDI tech articles.

SWS

He was talkin about doing it to a PSD. A PSD would really need to be built up to handle that much boost. That would cost some cash for it to handle the boost but it would be pretty cool though.

And ya I think there was a write up on the electric fans too.

blown84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
naa, i was talkin bout doin it to my IDI. the key to it would be usin mels super moose and misters, decompressed, of course. ;)

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not yet. I have gathered a lot of parts and then ran into some money issues. Seawalkersee finished his and there was a guy on FTE close with finishing his Bronco supercharged project. Anyway do a search here and over thereandyou should find them.

SSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I know long dead thread just read threw it all tonight I have a fresh rebuilt B&M 162 that was suspose to go on a 65 mustang my ex got in the divorce so now it may end up on the 93 7.3 na can't hurt right lol. Will post pics as I go