Parts suggestions

Skinny Lennie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since I'm replacing the IP I might as well replace the return lines and injectors probably glow plugs to since they will be really accessible. I know Motorcraft for the glow plugs but does anyone have suggestions on the injectors and return line kit. Thanks

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
There's only four known good places to get pumps and injectors-Russ (Typ4 on here), Mel (Agnem on here) at Conestoga Diesel, Wes (Thewespaul on here) at Classic Diesel Design, and Justin at R&D Idi Performance. That's in no particular order and I would buy from any of them. They can also set you up with a return line kit.

austin92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like these guys said, spend the money and do it right the first time with one of those 4. Check out the hall of shame here to see what other “rebuilders” are putting out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golden Helmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's only four known good places to get pumps and injectors-Russ (Typ4 on here), Mel (Agnem on here) at Conestoga Diesel, Wes (Thewespaul on here) at Classic Diesel Design, and Justin at R&D Idi Performance. That's in no particular order and I would buy from any of them. They can also set you up with a return line kit.
^ This right here is the truth. An IP from anywhere other than these four sources is a complete waste of money. They're not cheap, but if you're in a pinch financially, pour water on your old IP to limp it along until you can afford to do it right. You can pinch pennies on a lot of things, but your IP and injectors are absolutely NOT one of those things.

Skinny Lennie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for all of the advice. I'm really not a fan of doing things twice if it can be avoided for a period of time

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08

Staff online