Parts For Sale

PackRat239

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dana 60 Rear 8 Bolt. 3:55 open Diff.
Pair of Add A Leafs front. Off of my F250 Dana 50.
Pair of 2 deg Camber bushings from my Dana 50.
Pair of front Dually hubs for Dana 60 complete with rotors.
SCT Diesel Tuner. SCT 3000 Tuner. I believe it is for 94 PS. SOLD!
Truck "Bed Slide" out of my service box. Lets you slide stuff in the bed out to you, or makes it easy to load.

Last edited:

Jake2670

Reaction score
ok, bet this a dumb Q, but I wanna know for sure, ur front hubs, is the bolt pattern the same as my 84 C3500, I have a D60f out of a CUCV that hubs r gone anyway, thinking I might b able to use it to make my C a K :) prob too good to b true, but worth a shot.

Jake

PackRat239

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im pretty sure they are the same bolt pattern. Maybe some of the better informed here can verify this. The d60 they came off of was a 90 king pin 60. It is now under my truck with d50 hubs.

lindstromjd

Black Sheep
Reaction score
They're the same bolt pattern, but I'm pretty positive that the two axles aren't interchangeable. Everyone always sells parts for the Dodge/Chevy Dana 60's separately from the Ford Dana 60's. So I don't think the hubs will work from a Ford to a Chevy. But Chevy dually hubs should be a lot easier to find than Ford dually hubs.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
8 bolt hubs have same bolt pattern different hub pilot diameter. Chev is smaller diameter compared to Ford and Dodge hubs.

I highly doubt that the hubs would go onto your spindles however I could be incorrect.

PackRat239

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BUMP. Everything is still available. Make Me an Offer! Everything must go. Need downpayment for house. Black Friday Sales.LOL:sly

Jake2670

Reaction score
Ok, sorry RackRat, guess I can't help U, other than bump U back to the top :)