Parting or complete black 93 ext cab 7.3 ats ZF5 dually

pdxfordguy

Reaction score
Parting black 93 ext cab 7.3 ats ZF5 dually

I used some parts (interior mostly) to clean up my 92 crew cab ... the parts I took to use on the crew cab, I replaced with the parts from the crew cab ... (mis matched dash trim, dash pad cracked, dash has some holes from switches etc)

I took the power doors, but have the white manual doors.

I took the buckets, but have a well used gray leather beanch seat (rear cloth seat of ext cab still there and in good shape)

this was a runner/driver and could easily be reassembled (does not run atm because dash and electronics were removed (but still there in the cab :D)

I dont have any set prices in mind, hit me with reasonable offers

oh ... im parting this truck out at a friends house in silverdale, washington. Shipping or pick up from this location thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20120125_095427.jpg
    IMG_20120125_095427.jpg
    411.5 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20120125_095515.jpg
    IMG_20120125_095515.jpg
    447.3 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20120128_115046.jpg
    IMG_20120128_115046.jpg
    355.2 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there any chance of getting parts from WA to Portland? How rust-free is the body?

I might be interested in the front clip sheetmetal, depending on price and how feasible it would be to get the parts. Getting to Portland (or begging Russ/typ4 to bring the stuff down here next time he comes to a GTG :angel: ) would be considerably easier than Silverdale, WA, though...and I imagine that shipping would be ridiculous to the point of not being worth it...

Actually...looking at that bed...how much would you want for the whole truck?

pdxfordguy

Reaction score
just taking offers at this point ... I dont have any set prices. I was going to re assemble the dash and interior and put it up for $3500 as a whole.

body is straight and rust free ... chrome grill is cracked .. not bad, but you can see it in the pic (dark spot in the upper right by the ford emblem). I have a good one that is black though.

I could bring stuff down to portland if you want to help out with fuel

Whens the next gtg? and where?

pdxfordguy

Reaction score
ohhh ... forgot to mention, clean clear title, and it has 190k

Portland is like 3-4 hours from here depending on traffic, but I will bring parts down (if it will help) for help with fuel

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just taking offers at this point ... I dont have any set prices. I was going to re assemble the dash and interior and put it up for $3500 as a whole.

body is straight and rust free ... chrome grill is cracked .. not bad, but you can see it in the pic (dark spot in the upper right by the ford emblem). I have a good one that is black though.

I could bring stuff down to portland if you want to help out with fuel

Whens the next gtg? and where?
how much for the truck as it sits?
the GTG's for the west coast has been consistently occurring at my shop locations within spitting distance of SJC. I need another truck project like a hole in the head.

pdxfordguy

Reaction score
:D lowball away if you feel the need ... I can take more pics during the day.

body is straight, I think I only saw one or two dings in it. I dont remeber seeing any scratches. Interior was very nice and clean ... now it has a dash that is not installed that has holes from switches, cracked dash pad and mismatched trim. It also has a worn but useable bench seat in place of the two buckets ... the bench is leather, but could use recovering.

its clean and clear titled, factory ats turbo on factory 7.3 idit engine. It has the ZF5 transmission and dual rear wheels. Tires are ok, maybe 50% tread left. its a 2wd truck. its extended cab.

what more would you like to know? What pics do you want specifically?

The deal is I have money invested into this truck, I know its a good runner (maybe I should have taken a video or something prior to deciding to part it out) and in all honesty, wouldnt mind keeping the motor for my other truck ...

As you said "need another project like a hole in the head" ...

im trying to recoup my investment ... or as much as I can anyways.

pdxfordguy

Reaction score
if it were to be reassembled, I would not hesitate to drive it to california ... :D

it has dual tanks also ... and both work.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow i sure hope it goes to towcat.that truck sure looks far from just becoming a donor yet! that would be a shame.
you boys on the west coast don't know how good you have it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726