Parting or complete black 93 ext cab 7.3 ats ZF5 dually

pdxfordguy

Reaction score
How much for the complete turbo setup? shipping to 49953?

what all do you want as the complete setup ... complete to me could mean intake to exhaughst or anywhere inbetween. Was thinking $500 + shipping depending on how much you want and the size/weight of the boxes

88IDITurbo

88IDITurbo
Reaction score
shipping to where? how about $10 plus shipping for the boot and trim ring ... Ill have to get under the truck in the daylight to see if the inspection plate is there

Are you in Silverdale with the truck? If so, and you are coming back to Portland let me know and I can just pickup local. I live in SE Portland area.

pdxfordguy

Reaction score
Are you in Silverdale with the truck? If so, and you are coming back to Portland let me know and I can just pickup local. I live in SE Portland area.

yes, I am in silverdale with the truck ... it will cost me around $100 in fuel to go to portland, if there are a few more people who want parts there, I can make a trip, but not worth it for a $10 part :D

oh ... its about 4 hours drive each way for me too ... unless traffic is bad, then it takes longer.

RANOVRU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats a shame to see it parted out. Looks good enough to me to keep on the road.

Seems like an afternoon of work would be a lot easier and quicker way to get your money back than parting it... jmo.

88IDITurbo

88IDITurbo
Reaction score
yes, I am in silverdale with the truck ... it will cost me around $100 in fuel to go to portland, if there are a few more people who want parts there, I can make a trip, but not worth it for a $10 part :D

oh ... its about 4 hours drive each way for me too ... unless traffic is bad, then it takes longer.

Do you not live in Portland? Your profile says that and your name is PDXford guy? :dunno

My parents live in near Sumner, WA so I could always meet you along I5 in Tacoma if needed.

pdxfordguy

Reaction score
Do you not live in Portland? Your profile says that and your name is PDXford guy? :dunno

My parents live in near Sumner, WA so I could always meet you along I5 in Tacoma if needed.

Yes, I LIVE in portland, I do construction and currently am WORKING in silverdale :sly I stated that the truck is in silverdale at the beginning of the thread ;p

pdxfordguy

Reaction score
Thats a shame to see it parted out. Looks good enough to me to keep on the road.

Seems like an afternoon of work would be a lot easier and quicker way to get your money back than parting it... jmo.

Yes, the truck is in great shape ... if it were a crewcab, Id be swapping the parts from the 4wd to this one ... it is a shame to see it parted, but I will more than likely get more money that way ... sad but true.

pdxfordguy

Reaction score
Thinking about going back to portland this weekend or beginning of the week ... anyone want parts down there? 88IDITurbo, I will have the boot and trim ring with me.

88IDITurbo

88IDITurbo
Reaction score
Thinking about going back to portland this weekend or beginning of the week ... anyone want parts down there? 88IDITurbo, I will have the boot and trim ring with me.

Just saw you posted this. Are you still in Portland? If so I am interested.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online