One Less on the Road

mu2bdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Courtesy of the eagle eyes of @HS108 , there is one less IDI on the road up here. Some may remember I sold mine last October to a local guy who was knowledgeable in IDI’s who was buying it for his son.
You must be registered for see images

I still had the guy’s number and reached out to him to ask about his son and thankfully it was parked and unoccupied so no injuries. I still held onto all the receipts that he wasn’t interested in with the sale so I’ll hand them over to him in hopes that insurance won’t lowball him too much. They are letting him keep it but other than a partout, there’s little sense in trying to rebuild it in this State.

Reactions: BR3

BR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Smart man for keeping receipts. Makes all the difference in the world when it really counts.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As much as it hurts to see, at least he wasn't hurt. I wonder how the driver of the car made out. Must've been going pretty fast for that kind of damage.

mu2bdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, it’s tough to see an old workhorse suffer such an unfortunate fate but what more than makes up for it is that nobody was inside. I might see the father tomorrow to hand off some receipts so I’ll get a first hand account. He may also start parting it by the weekend. It had enough new parts to keep an old truck going.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance