OK ONE MORE TIME

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you pm me for info/purchase and we do a deal, I need ,name address and goods on both the emails and paypal info, 6 out of the last 10 people from various forums dont have their address on paypal. Or have supplied thier forum handle.

Working massive hours and DONT have time to mine through all the messages to find you.
Rant over.
Thanks
Russ

S-west

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ooops my bad. I am new to the whole buying over the Internet thing

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crap, i didn't include my address with my payment for the new y collector and up-pipe did I?

No but it is on the envelope and in my postal history. most on here are not the problem, also shipping is going up across the board, I will not ship withoul Insurance.
Tangtonics injectors came back in a bag with 2 new injectors and the return kit missing and the box all wet and destroyed, fighting with the USPS over the loss. so my shipping costs will increase about 5 bucks.
Sorry its a must do so we both dont lose out.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Russ... I know how you feel about this. I run into this sometimes with my timing meter rental program. So I ask for a cell number so I can get in contact without "waiting" for the person to log in and check their pm or emails.

lindstromjd

Black Sheep
Reaction score
Just sent you money for an early 6.9 return line kit... put my address on paypal and what the money's for in the remarks, and sent you a reply here with both as well. Learned my lesson the hard way on that one with one of your cam's... :angel:

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
I have not needed too much as of late but let me say this: give the guy what he needs to facilitate a transaction without any fuss.:backoff It is only going to benefit YOU!! I have bought items from Russ and PM'ed him quite a few times inquiring about things and received great info/support from him.:angel: Considering the products he delivers, he is not asking for too much.;Really;Sweet

mobilemech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's nice to see there are so many stand up members on here! The easiest solution to any problem is communication. This past winter I ordered 2 return line kits, somewhere in either the order or the shipping, I got 4 kits istead of 2, the order nwas correct except doubled from what I needed. I PM'd Russ when I got them, I decided to keep them anyway but I wanted to let him know so his inventory could be accounted for and so I could pay him. Just simple communication took care of this issue, but without contact info it causes a problem that just grows. Russ provides a great service and very high quality parts at great prices. Again, nice to see the members here accept the concerns and changes that Russ has brought forward, lets continue the support for this service he provides.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Without communication we need to assume or make a wag. Thats no way to run a business. Information is paramont to communications. The more info we have the more power we have. Anybody play poker. Everyone has a "tell". You just watch for it and its always there but seeing it sometimes takes lots of looking. Then you can make a play. An answer like... Why would you ask me a question like that ... How dare you ask me that... This makes someone assume the answer is no to what someone has asked you. In reality you never answered the question asked did you. you allowed the asker to assume the answer by your words of communications. I'm a long winded talker as most here know by my answers to questions. words are really the only way we communicate on this forum. At work many years ago I was nicnamed... TALK RADIO.... Everyone knew why but one fool forman told me once it was because I would rather talk than work. Hes in Tenn now and his name is Tracy Ivan Wooton not that it matters here. An argont fool if one ever walked the earth... Websters has a pic of him under the word looser. Do I dislike him... Nope... I feel profoundly sorry that he has no idea what kind of a person he is to others...

fullsizebronco

Reaction score
I have sent private message and e mails double checking all my order details where correct and to see if what I paid for was sent out with no reply If I need to send you another 5 dollars because I am across the boarder let me know please so I can get my truck back on the road :) I'm willing to send more money if I can get it express shipped to have it sooner ! I'll do whatever it takes to get this sorted out

Thanks josh

Mulochico

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have not needed too much as of late but let me say this: give the guy what he needs to facilitate a transaction without any fuss.:backoff It is only going to benefit YOU!! I have bought items from Russ and PM'ed him quite a few times inquiring about things and received great info/support from him.:angel: Considering the products he delivers, he is not asking for too much.;Really;Sweet

X2;Sweet

fullsizebronco

Reaction score
I also agree he has been very helpful ! And its much appreciated ! I figured there was some reason the part I had ordered had not arrived yet! Another thought Does anyone know if he sells 6 litre injectors?

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have sent private message and e mails double checking all my order details where correct and to see if what I paid for was sent out with no reply If I need to send you another 5 dollars because I am across the boarder let me know please so I can get my truck back on the road :) I'm willing to send more money if I can get it express shipped to have it sooner ! I'll do whatever it takes to get this sorted out

Thanks josh

it went, at the mercy of the postal service now, and I may be able to get late stuff thru dipaco, I havent tapped that product line yet.