oil recommendations please

chris142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WM supertech is made and bottled by several oil co's. Warren,mobile and Citco. All are quality oils. I like the warren oil myself. I used it in my peterbilt and the used oil analysis I sent in came back great every time. Many oils are made by warren such as STP,proline etc.

Farmer Rock

just a fella' without a 10mm socket
Reaction score
WM supertech is made and bottled by several oil co's. Warren,mobile and Citco. All are quality oils. I like the warren oil myself. I used it in my peterbilt and the used oil analysis I sent in came back great every time. Many oils are made by warren such as STP,proline etc.
They do make good oil. That is the same company that makes the oil for tsc.

Rock

Low1gear

Reaction score
After seeing a pic of the van on his profile he has a 1983 thru 1991 cube van. The simplistic statement that with a cutting torch you can put anything into anything maybe true but it won’t be drivable. I stand by my original statement that a IDI won’t fit in a 1969 thru 1974 van engine compartment. It’s barely big enough for the 302 gasser. I think I know something about that generation van since I bought one new in 1969 and had several more before I graduated to the next generation van plus I have had a couple dozen trucks with the IDI and currently own 5 or 6 of them. So I have been playing with Ford trucks for several decades now. I spent over three decades as a ASE certified master technician & have had plenty of toys along the way. Do the math I have been on this earth for 7 decades now.