Oil Cooler O-Rings

motoshop

Reaction score
Why are the o-rings for the oil cooler $110cookoo? Does anyone know where I might be able to get them cheaper? This is the fordparts.com price and I couldn't find them anywhere else...:dunno

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they come in a victor reinz master kit. I think cost was 200 even for the entire kit including valley pan gasket

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Holy crap, I'm getting them from the dealership for around 36 bucks!

Billyisgr8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
International dealer has them for much cheaper. Below is the Canadian prices from the dealer in Vernon BC. Should be cheaper in USA.

Oil Cooler thicker ring 1804414C1 $ 7.38 each

Oil Cooler thinner ring 1807563C1 $ 11.23 each

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
last set i got from IH for free. lol buddy works there. always has some in his tool box. but he said they only cost like 25 bucks.

motoshop

Reaction score
I will do some more looking around then. Just wanted to make sure I wasnt gunna be the only one to give away his first born so he could rebuild his oil cooler.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
See.... Asking questions here saves money all the time. I;m wondering what the fpo fool was looking at when you got that outrages quote... Lucky for you the guy didn't sell you those. They probably are the wrong parts.... wouldn't that really suck getting the wrong parts and on a time crunch job....:sly

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Bull... Thats the o-ring set for a power stroke engine. Those paper gaskets will not work for us but the o-rings might...:dunno

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have sets on hand , and I am shipping stuff tonight, let me know.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
The orings for the strokers oil coolers are the same as the IDI's. The gaskets are way different and about 30 bucks more expensive but that link bull posted is a good price for em!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
In 94 three differant diesels were offered from Ford. The non turbo idi... The turbo idi and the first powerstroke engine.... It was a busy year at Ford.... The turbo idi was offered in the last half of 93 thru till the first half of 94.... They really tried to offer everyone what they wanted.... It was not as big of a seller as previous years were. Someone posted the number of diesels sold thruout the years... It was very interesting reading. Then dodge made a statement that 97% of all the trucks they sold are still on the roads.... Someone added this.... And the other 3% got home safely.......:eek::rotflmao:rotflmao:angel:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online