oil bowing out of dipstick tube

bmcbride1182

Reaction score
Hi first time asking for help on forum, I have an 89 ford f250 with 7.3 idi and aftermarket hyper max turbo I just recently changed the injectors and decided to buy a new CDR valve and replace the old one. I noticed that with the hyper max turbo kit the breather hooks to the driver side valve cover now and not to the engine valley like stock. once I changed the CDR valve I reconnected the hose form the breather vent to CDR valve and noticed that the hose kinks slightly. Now after changing these items i took it for a test drive and when i pulled over to check everything my dip stick had blew out of tube and started getting oil allover engine. it is an older truck so i knew I had some blowby but this just started after I made these changes is this a faulty CDR valve or could it possibly be the injectors.

Thank You

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Gonna need pictures of what you did to the cdr hose.
Sounds like you fiddled with it trying to hook it up like a n/a engine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

bmcbride1182

Reaction score
Well I've disconnected the hose and let it vent like a road draft tube and I'm still getting excessive pressure in crank case. And still pushing oil out of dip sick tube, I read where they said it could be the turbo pressuring up the crank case. How can this be with the hypermax turbo. I can see me getting more blow by with different injectors can a faulty injectors cause this.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online