Official 2012 rally

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
But, but, but we could give them a full days worth of bidnezz :sly

That's the avenue I'm attempting with one of the shops.
I'm far from giving up yet so stay tuned as I've got one in the works that will need to hit the rollers too.:sly

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
That's the avenue I'm attempting with one of the shops.
I'm far from giving up yet so stay tuned as I've got one in the works that will need to hit the rollers too.:sly

Russ, I do hope the dyno day happens. I am hoping to offer a TYP4 cam before and after comparison. Thought it would be pretty cool to offer up a cam swap for those interested.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, and you're pretty **** too! I might not mind you under my hood

:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

Hey!!!

Now we'll not only get to see Mel, bent over the core support of several trucks, we'll also be able to see Heath with his head between a set of stirrups!

You must be registered for see images attach

Heath can also bring us all up to speed ahead of time on the latest childbirth techniques, using his state of the art childbirth simulator!

Somebody will have to weld up a set of stirrups, that will fit in a receiver hitch! That way, Danielle can have an 8ft bed to lay on!

:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

This is the kind of work a really like to do at a Rally, but I'm flexible.
You must be registered for see images

Ron, (our host this year) is giving me a hand.
You must be registered for see images

This one has nothing at all to do with work, but I love a photo of me in one of the fastest diesel trucks in the world. I am playing with the hand clutch on "Cagged Fury" ...... one of TS Performance's diesel drag trucks. Dennis Perry (owner) is showing me how it all works.:eek:

I love Rallies!:love:

Heath

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
Looks like I might as well have one of the girls going. If my 86 isn't ready I'll bring my show stopper. If you haven't seen her you'll know why its a show stopper.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Goldie was most definitely hot but my ass is not!LOL

Ron, I was gonna have everyone play "guess who's butt" and see who could finger........OPPS!!!.......figure it out.

Well we know one is you............which one and who's the other sicko? Anyone else know?:D

Heath

RtpLandscaping

Reaction score
i think this year i will be attending. im going to schedule a cabin spot tomorrow. but i might have a trailer or two parked outside. if everything plays out alright ill be up and towing some loads up north to offset some of my trip costs. just a few ideas of events i would like to see is a timing clinic, a truck evaluation/appraissal, a dyno day, maybe a little competition with some prices (hooking chains), and a mens grill cook off just for some added fun. hope to see you all there. Tom

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
Starting tO think I may need a big trailer. All 3 trucks might be running :eek:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle