Official 2012 rally

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
what is the day we need to be paid in full by? i forget

Corey, there is a group discount and is based on a day by day basis.
Will have to get with Lis to see how she's gonna work that but I do know it's $5.00/day discount.

reset2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just read the whole postings (19 pages). Talking with wife to plan a vacation around the Rally. Will be coming from Maryland. Just wondering will more events be before the 4th or after. Cant really make it for the whole rally.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
Just read the whole postings (19 pages). Talking with wife to plan a vacation around the Rally. Will be coming from Maryland. Just wondering will more events be before the 4th or after. Cant really make it for the whole rally.

:thumbsup:
The first half of the week will have tours to the Henry Ford museum and Fords River Rouge truck Assembly plant. The second half of the week will be a little more laid back with a dyno day, field trip to Cabellas and possibly a night for a mystery dinner train event(adults only). (schedule not completely set but will be finalized before the end of the month.)

Keep posted here as the itinerary will be added to the first post in this thread.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Just looking at the campground site map and some of the reservations. Right now I say I can't wait but I know its gonna be here in a flash:sly Yeah, I can't wait.LOL

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
Let me know when the dyno day is set. Then I'll plan more accordingly :D

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
Let me know when the dyno day is set. Then I'll plan more accordingly :D

Will do.;Sweet
Think Tuesday. Had a little birdie make a suggestion the other night and if it works out, things are gonna be rockin first part of the week.:sly

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Dont think Mary and I can make it this year. We have a couple trips to visit my parents, then her parents. Plus I'm pretty sure wer are moving down to either Houston or College station for Fall term. To much time off in the next months when we should be saving $$$

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
Dont think Mary and I can make it this year. We have a couple trips to visit my parents, then her parents. Plus I'm pretty sure wer are moving down to either Houston or College station for Fall term. To much time off in the next months when we should be saving $$$

Bummer Justin. Was hoping to meet you two but fully understand.;Sweet

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
Ok fence sitters, to tempt you a wee bit more......:sly

I've got something special that is in the works.
When the green light has been given, the beans will be spilled.:D

Until then.........

I've got a secret!;Really

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger