Official 2012 rally

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Not a big fan of chaining up trucks especially the ones we take our families cross country with.:dunno

Being a family event at a family based campground, it won't be happening on my watch.;Really

We've had great times the past 10 years and not once had a campground ask us to leave and I'd like it to remain that way.;Sweet

The timing clinic is in the works as Mel has gratiously offered his services as in years past and those that have functioning meters, I challenge you to bring them as well.

A dyno event is in the works as well as possibly another event involving the trucks but that one is gonna remain under wraps for awhile yet.:sly

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
As long as Mel is ok with it, since I see how he is after timing all them trucks, I will gladly bring my meter and assist in the timing clinic

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
The timing clinic is in the works as Mel has gratiously offered his services as in years past and those that have functioning meters, I challenge you to bring them as well.

got a meter here to! i will be limited to 7.3's though since i use the injector adapter though.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
got a meter here to! i will be limited to 7.3's though since i use the injector adapter though.

Jared, I've got a line clamp that I got from Corey last summer, but a non fuctioning cable.cookoo

Hopefully I can get that remedied by rally time. If not I can lumy time or compare lumy method to pulse to see where the happy medium is at.

On edit, I just don't wan't Mel sweatting his butt off all day as last years heat did appear to take a toll on him. Let's face it, we are all vacation. :D

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
Ok, for those fence sitters we are down to the last 29 days for campground registration.:backoff

If you think you are gonna make it, reserve your lot now and if things change, there is a window to cancel.

Keep in mind this is a smaller campground and we are going to have the majority of the lots available for the week.;Sweet

If you miss the deadline of February 29th, I cannot guarantee a lot will be available.

Don't wait. Reserve today!

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
waiting for the campground to call back....and ron....we may talk about those manifolds...

They're still on winter hours yet and are off site but Lis has been good about getting messages returned.;Sweet

Twin turbo manifolds........-Drool

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
If you need a truck to test them on Jason, my truck is still together lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online