Offical IDI RALLY Parts For Sale and Wanted thread.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
LAST CALL on any parts from me, I will be leaving my shop about 1:00 loaded with parts, to head home and get the 5ver and the family. So if anyone needs something you have till 1:00 today.

smokinpipes

Navistar Nut
Reaction score
LAST CALL on any parts from me, I will be leaving my shop about 1:00 loaded with parts, to head home and get the 5ver and the family. So if anyone needs something you have till 1:00 today.

Not sure when you're arriving; but if nobody has laid dibs on the Holly Red, I'll bite. Though, I will only be there Fri Night through Sat Night.. then I'm going to try and at least come back out Next Fri or Sat.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Not sure when you're arriving; but if nobody has laid dibs on the Holly Red, I'll bite. Though, I will only be there Fri Night through Sat Night.. then I'm going to try and at least come back out Next Fri or Sat.

just threw it in the truck and leaving now, So you got it, Thanks.

Headed home to get the 5ver hooked up should be headed out by 3 to get ther by bout 6!

reset2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might be late for anyone to bring along. Im in need for a AC pump and clutch assembly for a 1990. Mine leaks and the clutch came loose. If you have one bring it along to the rally. If it is reasonably priced and works I will buy it. See you Sunday morning at the line up for the tour run.

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
$25 on the grill....drop dead time for me is 7pm. gunna be pullin out around 8 so if anyone is interested in a straight and decent 80-86 tailgate needs to tell me soon lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7