North East Ohio Dyno Day(s)

crzycowboy

Supporting vendor - www.grpipes.com
Reaction score
I've got a guy that wants to do a dyno day, and he would even make it a two day event if wanted. It will cost 45$ for 3 pulls, and 10$ each additional pull if wanted or needed. He will serve hot dogs, and hamburgers, plus soda. He said 15-20 trucks a day..... He's got room on the property for trucks and trailers. He would like to do this before the end of summer, so if I can get enough guys together with the same weekend open, we can plan it for that said weekend. Let me know who all is interested in this event.

crzycowboy

Reaction score
I got the Date

The date for the Dyno will be September 9th 2006. I will need the following information from those of you who will be able to attend. Please email me at:
[email protected] with the following info,

Name, make and model of truck, how many people are you bringing? Reason for the last question is to know how much food is needed to be prepaired. Also make a note if you will be dynoing, or if you are just comin' up to meet fellow members.

You may also ask me any more questions you may have, and I'll answer that as soon as possible.

Hope to see some of ya out there.

The Dyno is located here: Twisted Inovations
776 Center Street
Ashtabula, Ohio 44004

Last edited:

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
any restrictions on stacks, do I need to drop the flex pipe, or can we go over top, or should I make 2 redirectors to go out the back???

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
I posted over at SDD, but I'll repost here also... I'll be there. Gary Russell 97 F-350 CC 4X4 3 people total. Will be on dyno.

crzycowboy

Reaction score
One note to add to the dyno day.....we will be starting at 9am, that way we can get everyones trucks in. Also if your truck has stacks, you may attend, but we will need someone to bring a tube set up to hook to the stacks so the exhaust exits the building better. So if you have one, please bring it, and be willing to share with the others. Hope to see ya'll there.

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
Josh, are there any others with stacks??
I would be willing to build something, but its not worth it for one or 2 trucks, I can just as easily drop the flex pipe.
seen many setups to work on stacks fail.
pvc has a tendancy to melt.
i will be there, along with wife and child.
with the 96 truck, plan on dynoing,

Nick

crzycowboy

Reaction score
I think we will have a few trucks there with stacks on them. If you'd like to build something go ahead, but if its to much work, or you don't have time, thats ok too. We'll see ya there.

crzycowboy

Reaction score
How many trucks total? We're shootin' for like 20, If I could get everyone to definantly tell me they'er going I'd have a for sure number. Right now I think I will have close to 15 trucks.

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
probly wont get to make the stack pipes, Ill just drop my flex pipe.
will be there and dynoing, gotta see what jody put on the chip
Nick

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
Had a great time, most duramaxs Ive seen in one spot. pretty good number for them, why the hell 5.9l and 6.6l engines make more hp than 7.3 l is still unknown.
Look forward to the spring roll.
Josh there is also a campground down the road from the dyno by like 2 miles, may be worth while checking into as a place to hold the show.
Nick

crzycowboy

Reaction score
Nick, glad you could make it! Same thing with Russ...was nice to meet both of ya, and hope you can make the next one in the spring. I'm hoping to do a little more for the next one, maybe a show and shine, so we'll see!