NITROGEN-ON-DEMAND TECHNOLOGY

Simmonscoating

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never seen a thread on this before... I was wondering what you guys think about hho generators and nitrogen generators. do they work as they claim 20 to 30% fuel saving.

I do like the design of the nitrogen gen you do not need to use your battery as a fuel source, plus seems to me that physics with a hho gen would use more power to run the alternator at a 30 to 50 amp draw vs hydogen produced to make up the differance in a adequate fuel saving.

here is the website i was looking at http://www.saveyourgasmoney.com/

yea or nah on this type of technology.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We did have a thread on this, and there was one guy trying it out. Don't remember what happened though. You might do a search.

JwS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to restart the controversy, but what is the benefit of introducing a no-combustable gas into the engine... at least Hydrogen does something, though the energy balance is questionable, but adding an inert gas can do nothing but transfer cash from your wallet to the guy who makes the empty tin can you bought...
JwS

oldblue05

PIN IT TO WIN IT!!!
Reaction score
Not to restart the controversy, but what is the benefit of introducing a no-combustable gas into the engine... at least Hydrogen does something, though the energy balance is questionable, but adding an inert gas can do nothing but transfer cash from your wallet to the guy who makes the empty tin can you bought...
JwS

I'm just as baffled

G. Mann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the Original Poster on this thread "intended" to say "hydrogen gas"..... instead of "nitrogen gas".... Nitrogen is an inert gas, doesn't burn... Hydrogen burns like crazy and makes heat... it's part of water [H2O,,, two atoms of hydrogen to 1 atom oxygen] so easy to find.

Hope I didn't offend anyone.. or damage your "self esteem".... ;0

oldblue05

PIN IT TO WIN IT!!!
Reaction score
I think the Original Poster on this thread "intended" to say "hydrogen gas"..... instead of "nitrogen gas".... Nitrogen is an inert gas, doesn't burn... Hydrogen burns like crazy and makes heat... it's part of water [H2O,,, two atoms of hydrogen to 1 atom oxygen] so easy to find.

Hope I didn't offend anyone.. or damage your "self esteem".... ;0

either the website mispelled their entire website or you didn't click on the link...:dunno

BioFarmer93

OPEC Hater
Reaction score
Never seen a thread on this before... I was wondering what you guys think about hho generators and nitrogen generators. do they work as they claim 20 to 30% fuel saving.

I do like the design of the nitrogen gen you do not need to use your battery as a fuel source, plus seems to me that physics with a hho gen would use more power to run the alternator at a 30 to 50 amp draw vs hydogen produced to make up the differance in a adequate fuel saving.

here is the website i was looking at http://www.saveyourgasmoney.com/

yea or nah on this type of technology.

Nitrogen on demand? There's no such thing unless you're trying to get more oil out of an old well... I think you're talking about nitrous oxide injection. Nitrogen, being an inert gas and injected into the intake air would displace oxygen at a rate of 20% of the injected nitrogen’s total volume. However, HHO works quite well- I am rebuilding my system from the ground up based on some new techniques and information I have learned in the last year. I will say though, that you have to be extremely careful about the system you buy or copy because there are a lot of fly-by-nite “companies” out there selling junk
(anything in a jar) and making ridiculous claims about output- anything claimed to make more than 1 lpm per 10A is BS, they’re measuring steam. Anyone claiming more than a 30% mileage increase is extremely suspect.

As far as the resistance you will find on this board to the use of HHO,
It pretty much comes down to folks that know a little bit of math and think that the electrical energy required to produce X amount of HHO represents a simple linear equation in respect to the final measurement of mpg, while completely overlooking certain aspects of the enhanced combustion that they don’t know about, won’t trouble themselves to find out about, and will vehemently deny the existence of based on their incredibly broad and all encompassing educations, personal life experiences…

Our old inefficient idi’s are the type of engines that make the best possible use of HHO, further gains are possible if ionizers (ozone makers- ozone is O3) and water injection is used in conjunction with HHO. For those that poo-poo the idea of ozone as a combustion enhancer, I suggest you do a little research on it, because I will NOT be drawn back into a ******* match on this tech, this go-round.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
keep going Henry its cool to see people trying out new or re-newing things. if you are getting some good results you want to show off i can say i would probubly make a go of it.

BioFarmer93

OPEC Hater
Reaction score
OK, I'm guilty of not going to the website either- they are calling it nitrogen on demand, but I'm doing some research right now because I'm almost positive that the "catalyst" they refer to works with unburnt hydrocarbons to make dinitrogen oxide (NOS) which WOULD do what they claim. Back in a bit, got some sleuthing to do...