>>> NIPPON DENSO INJECTOR PUMP <<<

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have searched and searched to no avail; I need descriptive information, such as a service-manual, for a 2-cylinder ND injector-pump.

This pump is on a 1972 2-cylinder Mitsubishi R2500 tractor.(Vietnamese issue)

On the tag it reads :

NIPPON DENSO

ND-PE52A608320RND294 (I believe that "5" might actually be an "S" ; I'll check it out closer with my better spectacles)

90000-294-2

5GO238

34161-50190

I can't decipher the Japanese writing that identifies each of these lines of numbers.

This pump is 2-cylinder, of course.

It is rather large, being almost as large as the engine block itself.

There is an integral, removable, diaphragm lift-pump on the lower-left of the pump housing.

There is a tiny dip-stick and oil-filler/breather on the rear portion.

The injector-lines are straight up on top.

Rear of and slightly to the left of the second injector-line is a pencil-sized "cap" that, when pulled up and out of it's sleeve, is attached to an inch-long brass rod that has an O-ring/groove about midway of it's length, such that it is a snug friction-fit. (I have no idea as to it's purpose.)

Any information would be appreciated.

Last edited:

gandalf

Reaction score
This isn't the one you want, but looks moderately close, other than the fact that it's for a 4 cylinder engine. If nothing else it may point you in the right direction.

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This isn't the one you want, but looks moderately close, other than the fact that it's for a 4 cylinder engine. If nothing else it may point you in the right direction.

I don't see anything. ????

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seller is located in Te Awamutu, Waikato

Where in the world would that place be? Hawiian Islands?

Found it. Te Awamutu
Te Awamutu is a town in the Waikato in the North Island of New Zealand. It is the council seat of the Waipa District and serves as a service town for the farming ...

gandalf

Reaction score
Seller is located in Te Awamutu, Waikato

Where in the world would that place be? Hawiian Islands?

Found it. Te Awamutu
Te Awamutu is a town in the Waikato in the North Island of New Zealand. It is the council seat of the Waipa District and serves as a service town for the farming ...

Do you mean you didn't know that, Bill?;p

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Although it is hard to compare sizes from a picture, I believe my 2-cylinder pump is every bit as big as that 4-cylinder.

Other that the injector-lines poking straight up, there are few similarities.

Where that pump has the inlet and whatever that other business is, mine has a pump-mounted diaphragm lift-pump.

One thing I must say for ND pumps, they must be tough; the one I have has suffered years of hard use and complete neglect and is still up and running.

I would just like to know what all the little extras are for and better understand it.

Every time I look it over, I find something else I did not know it had. :)