Nice Timing Meter on Ebay

racin460

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I posted it for you ^ its listed "not test for parts" I saw the clamp thinking if it works on the kent moore you might be interested in it. I doubt anyone else would be in not working order.

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so dumb ???
did ya post an obsolete no longer useful unit or did I miss sumptin??
as I need ta get me one I am lookin

b.t.w seller claimed its in workin order no failed batteries ect

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
The kent moore and Rotunda do not have batteries in them. Also the clamps wont change back and forth between meters either. If anyone sees another rotunda meter and they want to time an idi just make sure the small metal box is included. Thats the needed part to time any idi engine. It says "To time a 7.3 engine" right on the top of it too.

PackRat239

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no gary it was not meant toward you at all. but I will say I ran it up with no intensions on buying it, mel is only 40min away from me so I have no need to spend a lot of money on one and a friend of mine dad was a road mechanic many years ago and has one of the snap-on meters that I posted last week. like you said its not as nice as the kent moore but if I need to check it ill always have access to a meter. Some may say that's ignorant to run stuff up but everyone is entitled to know about stuff on here to help out the community.

Thanks a bunch jerk! I was one of the SERIOUS bidders. What an A-Hole. Another example of what is wrong with this world.