Kent-Moore J33300-A complete kit NOS $415.00

Jake K

Reaction score
Hi,

I am selling a NOS Kent-Moore J 33300-A with magnetic crankshaft probe, clamp on line transducer with wiring harness.

I will let this go at a fair price, but cannot afford to give away at a loss...

The basic set (~ $850) includes the options

+ J 33300-20A Magnetic Crankshaft Probe ~ $350.00
+ 28027 1/4" CLAMP ON LINE TRANSDUCER ~ $245.00
+ J 33300-61 Transducer Harness ~ $90.00
All the options are still packed as new and unused.

Once you know how to set the injection pump, the timing unit provides you invaluable information to help you get the timing you want, quite easily.
The three different methods of diesel timing that this unit can handle in it's current configuration, should be more than adequate.

This Tach-N-Time unit also gives you the option of using your own inductive pick-up timing light.

You must be registered for see images attach

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was hoping he would have pricing...
+1 on 1post wonders.
Last green screen meter I bought for<200
The alphas are way more..

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
That was NOT me. Honestly the asking price was fair. Figure what it costs new or just trying to replace the mag probe sets you back nearly $400.00.
I continue to offer the timing kit rental on a limited basis only. I only have one working meter at this time.. The other 11 meters have come back broken in sooo many different ways.At one time I trusted members here to ship to the next user to speed up shipping from coast to coast... But sure engough one creep got the mag probe wire hung up in the fan and ruined it.The next user contacted me asking what is wrong. I shipped another meter to him and got back the damaged meter. Who do you believe. The person that asked whats wrong or the guy that KNEW he broke it and shipped it anyway... So a rotten apple ruins it for everyone and I pay the cost of repairs.. Now I get the meter back and test run it on my engine to verify its working. Then it ships.

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now that's a sad state of affairs!
Sorry to hear it Gary.
You guy's (you know who ya are) suck!

Jake K

Reaction score
Correct, the price is missing.
Asking $415.00 + S/H
That is the rounded total and merely $2.62 more then what I paid for the Kent-Moore J33300-A.

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was NOT me. Honestly the asking price was fair. Figure what it costs new or just trying to replace the mag probe sets you back nearly $400.00.
I continue to offer the timing kit rental on a limited basis only. I only have one working meter at this time.. The other 11 meters have come back broken in sooo many different ways.At one time I trusted members here to ship to the next user to speed up shipping from coast to coast... But sure engough one creep got the mag probe wire hung up in the fan and ruined it.The next user contacted me asking what is wrong. I shipped another meter to him and got back the damaged meter. Who do you believe. The person that asked whats wrong or the guy that KNEW he broke it and shipped it anyway... So a rotten apple ruins it for everyone and I pay the cost of repairs.. Now I get the meter back and test run it on my engine to verify its working. Then it ships.

Sorry to hear that Gary. That's a LOT of broken meters! It's not that hard to take care of things, especially when they don't belong to you! *** is wrong with people...