NEWVO

cpm

Reaction score
Okay, I dug around in the site some, and found a phone number, called it, and talked to the fellow, he's legit.

Seems he's just really getting set up. He has facilities in Pennsburg, Pa, and up near Allentown, Pa. He did have a place down around Fairfax, Va, but is giving that up.

He has delivery routes. His routes correspond to the resturants and such that he is servicing with oil pickup. He had to take a call from one of his drivers, and I didn't want to take his time. But apparently, he will drop off one of those 275 gal (or thereabouts) plastic tanks in the cage things, I cant remember what those are called. And fill it, as long as you buy at least 100 gals, or 150 gals, I can't remember which. If you are near one of his pickup routes.

Seems he's local to Pa, Northern Va. But he's looking to expand. is looking for drivers, and folks who want to get into this business.

Interesting.

I'll know more in a few weeks, when I buy some. :)

1991 F350 Crew

Reaction score
I emailed them last night and haven't heard anything either. I'm sure they have gotten tons of emails. I just paid $4.05 for diesel so it is sounding very good if it is a legitimate claim. I'll let you all know if I hear back from them. ;Sweet

Cheaper Jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, I dug around in the site some, and found a phone number, called it, and talked to the fellow, he's legit.

Seems he's just really getting set up. He has facilities in Pennsburg, Pa, and up near Allentown, Pa. He did have a place down around Fairfax, Va, but is giving that up.

He has delivery routes. His routes correspond to the resturants and such that he is servicing with oil pickup. He had to take a call from one of his drivers, and I didn't want to take his time. But apparently, he will drop off one of those 275 gal (or thereabouts) plastic tanks in the cage things, I cant remember what those are called. And fill it, as long as you buy at least 100 gals, or 150 gals, I can't remember which. If you are near one of his pickup routes.

Seems he's local to Pa, Northern Va. But he's looking to expand. is looking for drivers, and folks who want to get into this business.

Interesting.

I'll know more in a few weeks, when I buy some. :)

You beat me to it - thanks for doing the legwork and posting what you currently know. 100-250 gallons at a time sounds REALLY manageable, especially since he provides the container. Unfortunately, given his location, at this point I doubt that the far NW corner of the country will be included in the current listing of "most areas".

Now if he can just get a franchise setup in this area, I'll be all set. I'd be interested in being the one to set up the franchise - if it weren't for the $100k up front investment. That is a lot of dough to plunk down - especially since I already have a good job and would have limited time available to put into it.

I'm going to start looking around - maybe someone else in this neck of the woods is doing something similar. I've seen containers like the one ohis website on a truck or two around town. There are a lot of environmentalist types here who might already be doing the same thing...

cpm

Reaction score
BTW, this guy did reply to my Email yesterday, so, without knowing more, I'll guess he's quite legit. We're trying to nail down how I can hook up with one of his drivers, so, when
I actually buy some of his product, then I'll know for certain.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7