Here's a little help. Joe A set of the saw blade style hubcaps would do wonders
You must be registered for see images

liddledoggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this the last boyscout?

94 F250

The time has come.

No more horses to tow, so it's time to downsize our vehicle fleet.

1994 F-250 Offroad 4x4 with non-turbo 7.3 IDI. Single cab, long bed. Automatic trans.

The original owner worked on the truck assembly line in Norfolk, VA. He claims it was the last non-Powerstroke diesel truck to roll down the line. As such, it also has some unique factory upgrades. It is, essentially, a Lariat version without the badge. It also has a color-matched super topper over the bed, and a Ford bed liner (not the spray-on stuff).

I bought this truck in 2002 with ~85K on the clock. It now has 148K.

List of parts that are new/nearly new:

Injection Pump (new) (Rebuilt, installed by Lone Star Fuel Injection - Ft Worth)

Injectors and return lines (new)

Glow plugs (new)

Tires (new)

Batteries and battery cable (new)

Fan Clutch (nearly new)

Shocks (nearly new)

Belt tensioner (new)

Serp Belt (nearly new)

Everything but the stereo and coolant temp gage is stock. Everything works. A/C is cold, 4WD pulls as it should. Zero rust. No shade-tree engineering, nothing jury rigged. 1 and 1/2 bottles of FW16 (coolant additive) in the glove box. I've been on this forum since I got the truck and have used the good advice here to look after this truck *properly*.

On my to-do list: tune/adjust the new IP. The engine has a tick coming from the driver's side....probably a lifter or one of the new injectors but I haven't had the time to chase it.

No fuel leaks, no oil leaks (now that I've replaced that damn drain plug washer). No smoke, no squeeks no demons.

Photos to come shortly....give me a few minutes to get some coffee and my camera. Looking for$6500. Negotiable based on if you would rather do the fine tuning on the IP and chase down the tick.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online