new truck

liddledoggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
picked up a new to me truck last friday. a 1994 f250 4x4 with no rust. needed a new ip. got that installed wednesday. runs and starts good now.got to love the tech articles here. joe

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I must say that I had to ask Joe if he sleeps well at night after that deal. He stopped by on the way back thru and WOW!!!:love: I do believe I was a we bit jealous.

I took some photos on my phone but the dang things are way to small to even try and post.:mad:

While Joe was there, that put the IDI count in the yard to 6 IDI's.:eek:
Beat that Darrin.;Really

Hey Joe, did that IP solve the rough idling too?

I'm trying to get ahold of the Rotunda Injector tester I borrowed before as the shop is up for auction. I think that would be a good investment.

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah get that injector tester if you can. You could maybe make your money back by checking injs for a few bucks for people here who live in neighborhoods where they want to charge big money to check them. Just a thought.

liddledoggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
to far to bring both trucks to rally,most likly bring the dually. i think the ip took care of the rough idle. i think the injector testor would be a good investment ron. will it check other newer injectors also? joe

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice Joe! Being a standard cab, I guess this will be your work truck? Now the question is, which truck would have won the coveted sled pull last year? :D

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
to far to bring both trucks to rally,most likly bring the dually. i think the ip took care of the rough idle. i think the injector testor would be a good investment ron. will it check other newer injectors also? joe

Good deal. Yup, the tester will get em all for the IDI's.;Sweet

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the question isn't what truck to bring to the IDI weekend, it's whose truck is it?

Haha, is your girlfriend/wife claiming it already? I can see why ;Sweet I do agree with Tractorman tho, truck will look much better without the topper - just stash it behind the garage like I did, the when the white stuff starts flying around again plop it back on.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online