New to oilburners and looking for help

Hossidi

Rollin black coal
Reaction score
No I don't have a turbo yet. I am getting ready to buy one tho from a guy off eBay. I just barely turned that max fuel screw prolly an 1/8 of a turn so it not much. I figured the cold air intake and cutting out the soup bowl would help.

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya you definitely need to get that turbo. It will be night and day difference power wise. And with that turbo and fuel enhancements you will love the power.

Also, get those pics up. :D Like was said before just click the attachments on the bottom after you click reply. Its pretty easy. Look forward to seeing your pics.

Hossidi

Rollin black coal
Reaction score
Yea I'm buying one tomorrow. I'm glad you reminded me buddy. I'll have to get somebody else to hook it up tho. I'm not very sure what to do.

Hossidi

Rollin black coal
Reaction score
The pyro I am getting is an autometer. I'm gonna pick it up at the local auto parts store tomorrow. I had to order it because they don't stock them

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score

Hossidi

Rollin black coal
Reaction score
Yeah that's right your down there at the lake, well close to it anyways. I'm down that way prolly 4 to 5 times a year. I stay in the jonathan creek area. I go to turkey bay when I have my four wheeler with me.

But yea man if I'm ever down that way anytime soon maybe we could meet up and took a look at each others trucks. I love the idi's and wanna get to kno more people who have them. It's kind of a dying breed that's being brought back to life.

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
Im in if y'all are. Mine ain't nothing to look at but I'd love to see yalls. Just let me know when y'all are free

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Enable your private messages, and I'll send you my number and we'll get together for a two person IDI mini-meet. LOL

Heath