New to oilburners and looking for help

Hossidi

Rollin black coal
Reaction score
Hey guys I am new to oilburners and I need help. I would like to purchase a moose pump, and I would like to know if the moose injectors are better then dps stage one injectors. As much help as possible would help thanks.

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really love my Moose Pump and DPS Stage 1 injectors. I don't have Moose Misters but I have heard really good things about them. Some people didn't have good experiences with the older DPS stage 1's but my have performed really well for me and there are a few others who have had good luck with them also. And welcome to OB!!

Hossidi

Rollin black coal
Reaction score
Ok buddy thanks alot. I'm prolly gonna buy the dps injectors first. But I'm looking to get a moose pump if I can

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can't go wrong with that in my opinion. Do you by chance have a turbo? You will definitely need one as well as a pyrometer. Maybe make a signature with some of your truck specs. That would be helpful.

Hossidi

Rollin black coal
Reaction score
Well my truck is still some what bone stock. Ill be sure to put all the stuff I've got done which is not much. I have been talking to a guy on eBay about a banks turbo system that's used. I love this engine and my truck it gives me a great since of pride when I drive it.

Hossidi

Rollin black coal
Reaction score
I'm sorry guys I'm still trying to learn everything about this website. I'll have some pictures up as soon as I figure that out also

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
all i do for pictures is upload attachments.

You can either click the paper clip at the top of the reply text box or scroll down the page a little bit and click manage attachments. a new window will open and then you can select the file from your computer.

Rot Box

Northern Utah
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum ;Sweet

Looking at your signature... Is your truck turbocharged? These performance parts are designed for forced induction. I have bad memories of when I added more fuel and not more air :eek:

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jon, Welcome to OB. I'm not far from you at all. I'm in Greenville. I'm in the process of rebuiding my 6.9 in the crew cab. If you want to check it out, give a call. Shoot me a PM and I'll give you my number.

I've had DPS IP and Stage 1's and was really disappointed their injectors. I switched to Moose for the IP and injectors and have been very pleased. The dyno sheets are at the top of the IDI page if you are interested.

Heath

Hossidi

Rollin black coal
Reaction score
Yea buddy I am very interested. Yeah when I was on here looking for a few things I noticed you was from Greenville. I use to live between Greenville and drakesboro I lived in ebenezer on caney creek lane. But yeah it's nice to know that there is someone close that also has intrest in these engines.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online