New member...

HiWayMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody! I'm been lurking on this sight for a long time and I really like it. Don't know why it took so long to join.. I'll be posting here soon. Thank you.. Take care.

Al

fiverpuller

Lizard Limo
Reaction score
Al...I see you have come from that "other" site. Welcome...there are a lot of TDS refugees here. ;Sweet There seems to be a lot less duplicate postings here. And better smilies... ;Really

HiWayMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for the "welcomes". I appreciate it.
Budtoh - I'm definately in need of a digital camera.. I should be back to work here soon and thats one of the first toys I want to get... Thanks again..

Al

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Al!!!!!!!!!!

Youve found a good bunch of guys here in the basement at OB to rub elbows with. If there is ANYTHING on an IDI that you need help with, I garuntee that this is the place on the net to find it.

Mike

HiWayMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Mel & Mike.. Thanks guys! I just about have my 91 F-350 back together after doing both heads on it. (worn valve inserts - ticking sound out of exh/ pipe) Mel, your articles on doing the heads and injectors were absolutely invaluable. THANK YOU for taking all the time and work involved in doing that. I also followed your advice about taking the radiator and fan out.. Sure made the job a whole lot easier to be able to climb in there and get up close and personal with my motor... Catch up to all of you later. Thanks again...

Al

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
;Sweet Glad I could be of help. Since your new to this site, be sure to look over the tech articles sub section of this forum, if you haven't looked at it yet. There is some good stuff there.