new injector pumps

onetonride

onetonride
Reaction score
Well... looks like its time for a new ip. anyone know who sells these things at a reasonable price????? so far i found them at pensecola diesel for 325 w/o core. also do you think when i replace the ip should i replace the injectors to? thanks for your input

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
325 w/ no core is fantastic, and I haven't heard anything bad about Pensacola Diesel. If you want more out of it you could check with Mel Agne (agenem) from here for a "Moose Pump" but it would be more. Ken at DPS offers a turbo cal pump as well for cheaper, but he's had a few pretty serious customer service complaints. Mel's a safer bet, but Ken is cheaper by a couple hunndred. Both pumps are allegedly much more capable than the standard off the shelf DB2. If you just want stock, you're not going to beat 325 outright, no core...even with a core required that's pretty good.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Oregon Fuel injection has some pumps for out trucks...they are more expensive but they have real good customer support. Plus they are located in Eugene, not to far from you, you could probably go check them out.

fx4wannabe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my injectors from pensacola diesel and they were great to deal with. Talked with them on the phone and got what I needed. I bought a brand new set for like $160 or $180. I don't remember. I always do my injectors and pump kinda close to each other if not at the same time. That way I know its all good and the truck is in tip top running shape. The next thing on my list is a pump for mine.

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
A reman pump from International is less than $400 with a core...I priced one last week. They have a complete parts catalogue for the 6.9's and 7.3's with the Ford part numbers in there too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin