New chevy box comming out!!!!

BRONCO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Max power,

Freeware?? What are we talking about here?? Starting our own free hacking service. I think a guy can do just about anything if he puts his mind to it. We would need an actual programmer like a superchips to then reprogramn? Is that what you are thinking?

My two best contributions would be research and buying some required supplies. Just let me know.

Max Power

Reaction score
I am thinking along the lines of a laptop with cables hooking up to your aldl connecter. Download the ECM data, alter it and then upload it. I'm sure it can be done but it would be a pretty big project and we would need some talented people. There are systems that have a lot more security/encyption then this that are blown wide open.

BRONCO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We need some tech two software down loaded on a lap top so we can communicate.

Camstyn

hoser
Reaction score
A buddy of mine has an Eagle Talon, and they are a bit of a special interest group just like us.. One of them made some software for palm pilots that plug into the diagnostic port under the dash and it monitors everything in the engine, logs everything, etc. etc. Just like a Tech 2 I imagine. I'm not sure what it's capable of changing, but if a Quad/Superchips/Hypertech can change parameters throught he diagnostic port I imagine a laptop could..

Great idea!

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lil'Peanuts....

They kinda dropped off the earth with this one.... I guess i should not have put the faith in them like I did??? I am sorry...

They keep pushing this date back each time i talk to them.... Its likely not to come out i guess...

Sorry

PEANUTGRWR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OIC I GOTCHA. IVE RAN THE XCELERATOR ALL WEEKEND. ITS A PRETTY GOOD MOD JUST NOT AS STRONG AS THE QUAD I HAD.