New chevy box comming out!!!!

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a sneaking suspicion a new box for the duamax is going to be coming out soon..... Dunno to many details, but its supposed to have some cool options, that others don't have.... Lots of the info is still not out.........LOL:moon: :fight: :shoot: :sorry:

Last edited:

PEANUTGRWR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BOY DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR!!!!!!!! I KNOW ANOTHER SITE THAT HAS LOTS OF SECRETS---- THAT IS TOTAL HORSHIT IF YOU AX ME :)

Geno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probaly more Bryan bull **** huh nut, You involved in it Brian you better tell the Nut an I or the fan will hit your ass
Geno

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL.... Geno your funny.... I should get the skinny soon.. I will make sure to post all the info I get....

B

bones

Reaction score
i for one now that a new high performance chip will be released in the future.how soon i dont know,but i do know a big name company released a product that caught some flack from hp junkies and particular brand drum beaters.this co will be releasing a competition module to put the boot to the **** of many nay sayers......so i have been told.....by people that would know..

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its VBully Dog, They have put it back a bit.... They are spending more time testing... Maybe in the next month.......

PEANUTGRWR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WHEN YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION BE SURE LET US KNOW. UNTIL THEN DONT BE TALKING A BUNCH OF ****!!!!!

bones

Reaction score
what you wanna know butter boy,you know i can get the details,by the way the bdog box is old news they have been working on it and pushing back the release dates for months and months.and just a notice to one and all i bet 100 bucks that another vendor who rewraps and sells b-dog will take credit as tuning the box.just my take,and trust me i know dont i butter boy

PEANUTGRWR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HEY BONES AND ISURVIVED I HAVE A BIG BIG BATCH OF BUTTER FOR YA WHEN YOU COME TO TEXAS-----------DUCK BUTTER!!!!! BONES WHEN YOU CAN BACK UP THOSE BIG HP CLAIMS WE WILL PUT MORE FAITH IN WHAT YOU SAY YOU KNOW :) :)

BRONCO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want a box that is the combines the ATS COPilot features with the engine control features. Fully intergrated, smooth as silk. A nitrous setting would be a plus. HACKERS GET AFTER IT!!!

Max Power

Reaction score
Originally posted by BRONCO
I want a box that is the combines the ATS COPilot features with the engine control features. Fully intergrated, smooth as silk. A nitrous setting would be a plus. HACKERS GET AFTER IT!!!

I am am thinking of starting a freeware programming project. Wouldn't that be cool! Freeware ECM reprogramming. I am not sure if there is enough knowledge in the community. I know it can be done, I just don't have the knowledge to do it all myself.

Geno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by PEANUTGRWR
HEY BONES AND ISURVIVED I HAVE A BIG BIG BATCH OF BUTTER FOR YA WHEN YOU COME TO TEXAS-----------DUCK BUTTER!!!!! BONES WHEN YOU CAN BACK UP THOSE BIG HP CLAIMS WE WILL PUT MORE FAITH IN WHAT YOU SAY YOU KNOW :) :)
You can bet he got got a big batch saved up CAUSE HIS OLD LADY IS GONNA K.O. SOON:rolleyes:
Geno

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online