Need your Vote,, Which look best??????

bab029

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the alcoas with any tire. I'm actually looking for some myself...

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
alcoa with the othe tires i vote or if this is a trade thing or something get alcoas then get bigger tires some day i personally think ford way undersized these tires

Trex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where can i get some lugnuts? Anyone have some good used they want to sell? 9/16 chrome to put these alcoa rims on truck

tractorman86

Reaction score
It all depends on how often you are loaded heavy, if more often than not go with the smaller tire. It will be easier to get to speed and less sidewall flex. If you only occasionally tow heavy either tire will work fine. I would tell you to run 70 lbs on a LR E tire but look at the sidewall and always know what it said there, I always run 5-10 lbs under recommended Max pressure. check with the local tire shops for the lug nuts, don't I see chrome lug nuts poking out of the hub caps on the factory rims or is that part of the cap?

Trex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK Fellow's, I just slapped the Alcoa's on with the smaller tire's for now, the tire's have some descent tread on them and want to get some running out of them before i mount the bigger tires on. Question, How tight should i tork the lugnut's? Should i check themagain after running a few mile's? Also how much air should i run in these smaller tire's , on the sidewall it says up to 80lb. cold

Attachments

• IMG_0843.jpg
    IMG_0843.jpg
    660.9 KB · Views: 15

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Always alwyas always check them again after you drive, check them a few times! they are aluminum and lugs love to loosen on aluminum wheels

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
I still run 235/85/16's on my stock rims with hub caps. Maybe i'm just used to it, but I don't mind the image at all, and i imagine it helps with mileage more than running 285's or 265's

6.5dieselman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Always alwyas always check them again after you drive, check them a few times! they are aluminum and lugs love to loosen on aluminum wheels

i learned this the hard way after i had a wheel fall off while i was driving my old chevy

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
If they're like my old goodyears, 65 unless you're loaded heavy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online