Need some help locating a oil cooler header

Sidewinded_idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys I know this is a bit off for this forum but I’m hoping more traffic someone can help. I sold my idi to a guy locally and he’s re sealing the oil cooler and just informed me somehow it broke/ was broken and cant get one at the parts house. I know someone on here has to have a spare header laying around. If you do pm me I’m just trying to help him out. From what he sent me he’s having issues with the side containing the oil filter

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We’re trying to figure that out ourselves, the passage going into the oil filter head looks super cavitated and the owner seems to think that is the leak, but I think it’s these in the casting.
You must be registered for see images attach

Trent Fogarty

Reaction score
Me thinks installation error.
Hello new to the forum. This is my truck I purchased from sidewinded_idi. I know it was installed correctly but like previously mentioned over torqued that's my guess. I just need help finding a new one. Thank you

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello new to the forum. This is my truck I purchased from sidewinded_idi. I know it was installed correctly but like previously mentioned over torqued that's my guess. I just need help finding a new one. Thank you

Welcome to the forum Trent, I sent you an email. Regardless of the cause I’ve got a couple spares here so that won’t be a problem;Sweet

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Welcome to OB!

nostrokes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys I know this is a bit off for this forum but I’m hoping more traffic someone can help. I sold my idi to a guy locally and he’s re sealing the oil cooler and just informed me somehow it broke/ was broken and cant get one at the parts house. I know someone on here has to have a spare header laying around. If you do pm me I’m just trying to help him out. From what he sent me he’s having issues with the side containing the oil filter

Kudos for helping him out!! Most guys sell somebody stuff and never talk to them again. Real stand up man there!!

Sidewinded_idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kudos for helping him out!! Most guys sell somebody stuff and never talk to them again. Real stand up man there!!

I appreciate it. I told him to feel free to save my number and call anytime. I don’t hide anything when I sell a vehicle but as much time as I spent on these forums reading all the back threads page by page to educate myself I’d love to help him out. This site is an invaluable resource as are the members on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk