Need search help in locating a 40’ gooseneck flatbed

Reaction score
I think we are going to go ahead and buy a new (good used) trailer. I have spent a lot of time searching the internet, but I am still no closer. I have seen them vary in price by a few grand. Bottom line up front, what is the best method to use when tracking down the illusive good trailer deal?

MMeier

Reaction score
Bottom line up front, what is the best method to use when tracking down the illusive good trailer deal?

Give me a call!! Have my 2006 PJ 35+5 up for sale. Raised neck, powdercoat finish, tandem duals, all 8 tires just recently replaced, brakes and hubs just serviced, deck just oiled, lockable chain box, spare tire/ wheel, several chains, straps, binders, (5) 4" ratchets welded on curbside, bottle jack. Also have a set of 94" ramps that I would use on occasion, take off the flipovers and hook these on, worked great!! Can deliver for a nominal fee, what are you going to use it for? Price is $10k with ramps, 9500 without, pick up being in Las Vegas, Nv. Let me know! Mark (702) 498-1368

Reaction score
I am going to use the trailer for various equipment and vehicles. I may use it to pick up extr money on the side when I get home. But I mostly want it for hauling my toys and projects.

Reaction score
Give me a call!! Have my 2006 PJ 35+5 up for sale. Raised neck, powdercoat finish, tandem duals, all 8 tires just recently replaced, brakes and hubs just serviced, deck just oiled, lockable chain box, spare tire/ wheel, several chains, straps, binders, (5) 4" ratchets welded on curbside, bottle jack. Also have a set of 94" ramps that I would use on occasion, take off the flipovers and hook these on, worked great!! Can deliver for a nominal fee, what are you going to use it for? Price is $10k with ramps, 9500 without, pick up being in Las Vegas, Nv. Let me know! Mark (702) 498-1368

Oh and by the way, PM sent.

MMeier

Reaction score
Hang tight, pics on the way, may be huge, hopefully you're not on dial up! How far are you willing to travel to meet up?

Reaction score
That will be up to my wife. Once she gets the truck repiared she will decide how far is too far. Coming from Vegas, I have my doubts it will be affordable.