need ideas to make my flatbed look cool

wood350

Reaction score
i got a 94 f350 extended cab with a flatbed i want to put some 19.5 rims and stacks with clear lights billet grill but what else can i put? i need some ideas.

MTIDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why the rims?????

stacks, lift, big tires, big ass bumpers front and rear. screw the euro clear light and "dubs" crap.

Its a truck bro!!!!

wood350

Reaction score
well my buddy is sellin me his ranch hand for 400 so thats goin on there but i like the 8 hole 19.5 wheels kind of a big rig look and i like the look of clear front headights but i need some other ideas

payableondeath6

Impressively Ugly
Reaction score
in addition to what was already mentioned...cowl hood and diamond plating (anywhere, that stuff's sweet)...and i don't like the 19.5's either :sorry:

Last edited:

Diezel_Cowboy

It's not like a real ***!
Reaction score
wood350 said:
i got a 94 f350 extended cab with a flatbed i want to put some 19.5 rims and stacks with clear lights billet grill but what else can i put? i need some ideas.

Cool is relative............Example: you think the 19.5 rims are cool....I think they look silly. I would go with 16" rims and over size tires instead. You dont have many tire choices if you go with the 19.5's.

wood350

Reaction score
ive decides on some new simulators i have a sheet of diamond plate i got for free some led lights ranchhand new tint, stacks, and some new stuff for the motor

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm all for the 19.5's, :thumbsup: but like they said your limited on tire choices. And they're expencive!
Tuck some toolboxes up under that flatbed, if it aint got a headake rack already, make one.
Put some big mud flaps on it.
Oh yeah, dont forget the chicken lights! ;Sweet

Ok, so I'm a hick...SO WHAT! :rotflmao

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
19.5s look pretty dang good as long as you have the right rubber to fill the fenders but not overfill them.

payableondeath6

Impressively Ugly
Reaction score
wood350 said:
ive decides on some new simulators i have a sheet of diamond plate i got for free some led lights ranchhand new tint, stacks, and some new stuff for the motor
sounds like it'll look good ;Sweet
now for the pics :Sly

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
19.5's are cool. They are big truck tires. They can handle alot more weight. I'm looking at installing 265/70/19.5's on my truck, I had 245/70/19.5's and they were way cool!!! I need to lift it up about 4" to clear. Got plans in the works for that.
John

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Will that size fit on a non lifted dually?I want Alloys for the E and the 19.5s wear forever but don't want to lift it.....Might even lower it a bit later.Anybody for a slammed pavement scraping dually!

dsblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
don't disgrace the E by slamming her. Again, another opinion on cool, but in my opinion, a dually needs to be a truck, that is useable. Kind of like taking the dog to the vet....