Need help from the BOOB Express!

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice meeting you Flatlander, mabey next time have more time to choot da chit. Got here about an hour and a half after I left the Fort;Sweet

BTW......Y'all need to learn to turn the frigging heat on outside up here. 5*F with -3*F wind chill-cuss ......... At least I got it up to 85*F in my hotel room for a while to thaw out a little:D

Gamudslinger, got it all loaded up, will give you a shout and let you know where I'm headed. Gonna try to get a Florida or Georgia run and go south to where it's a whole lot warmer.

gamudslinger88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey thanks man. Its a warm 21* outside this morning here in Middle Georgia. I saw snow this weekend for the first time in years here. Well kind of snow and ice and sleat mix.......nasty.

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MISSION COMPLETE!!!!

Nice meeting everybody and sure was nice to thaw out today in sunny GA!!!!! after a week of single digit weather and snow. My windshield washer finally thawed out after a week of beeing frozen solid because I forgot to put the good winter stuff in it instead of the cheap blue crapola.

Now I gotta go spend about $20 in quarters when I leave the hotel to make my truck blue, gold and shiney again.......... Or at least change the salt before I get back into Indiana Sunday afternoon.

Mudslinger....... Take what you graciously offered me for running out of route and get a car seat or some other stuff you need fer the young un on the way.

Live as you know it is about to change for at least 18 years.LOL

gamudslinger88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who helped get the trans to Ga. Thanks again Diesel4me2 for your generosity, Thanks again Flatlander for being the "Middle Man" and moving her farther south, Thanks again TankaDoctor for going WAY out of your way and bringing it literaly to my doorstep!!!! Thanks again fellas,

Yea Mike, things are already changing, spending money on little girl stuff instead of cams and carbs and headers and other big boy stuff. Thanks

Ohhh its a freeeeeezing 37* outside this morningLOL

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Congratulations guys. good to see a plan come together.:thumbsup:

Mike the Rain-X W.W. fluid is good stuff.

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations guys. good to see a plan come together.:thumbsup:

Mike the Rain-X W.W. fluid is good stuff.

Got me some good puple stuff:dunno supposed to be good to -35 and take the bugs off too.

Gonna need some good stuff this next trip I just dispatched myself on...... Taking a 30' TT to DAWSON CREEK, BC, CN half way to Alaska and 2115 miles into the middle of nowhere... HOT load with with no time to goof off, have to deliver by wed...... Pay$$$$$ good too:D

Gotta go

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
How soon do you need it?
I didnt bother reading the whole post.
Did you check the new listing for people willing the ship, and their areas? Im in there.
But I frequent the St Paul area. Wont be until summer though until I drive a truck up that way.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Haha, never mind. I guess you got it already. lol
Now if I could only get an engine shipped from IL to NE.