Need help from the BOOB Express!

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
gamudslinger88 do you need a 4x4 trans? can u use a 4x2 and modify it for a 4x4 application.
i can bring u a used c6 4x2 for free if you can use it.
chris

gamudslinger88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gamudslinger88 do you need a 4x4 trans? can u use a 4x2 and modify it for a 4x4 application.
i can bring u a used c6 4x2 for free if you can use it.
chris

Yea I need a 4x4 but I could swap the guts out of a 2wd and put in my 4wd case. Hey and the price is right on,;Sweet thats about what I have been looking to spendLOL I will most definatly take you up on that offer so I will shoot you a PM.

diesel4me2 is my new hero. :hail :hail ALL HAIL DIESEL4ME2!!!! ALL HAIL DIESEL4ME2!!!!:hail :hail

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if I would be any help ( I'm not to far from Macon) but if I can help in any way let me know.

gamudslinger88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks yall. I am looking at getting a C6 from diesel4me2. I belive he said he was headed to Indiana soon. I would need someone in that area to send it farther south.

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks yall. I am looking at getting a C6 from diesel4me2. I belive he said he was headed to Indiana soon. I would need someone in that area to send it farther south.

My offer still stands, gimme a shout if you can't get it there sooner than the end of the month.

gamudslinger88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where would he need to meet you in north west Indianna and around what day/time?

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will definatly be in Wakarusa, IN just south of Elkhart from the 22nd to the 24th of January.

Hoping to be there on the 21st to kick back a little the day before orientation starts.

22nd and 23rd have to be after 5 PM, 24th after 1PM I am ready to dispatch.

After that I'll be back to the home terminal there often for loads.

I'm able to dispatch myself over the internet so it'd be nice if I can find a load going by your door step.

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
I will definatly be in Wakarusa, IN just south of Elkhart from the 22nd to the 24th of January.

Hoping to be there on the 21st to kick back a little the day before orientation starts.

22nd and 23rd have to be after 5 PM, 24th after 1PM I am ready to dispatch.

After that I'll be back to the home terminal there often for loads.

I'm able to dispatch myself over the internet so it'd be nice if I can find a load going by your door step.

If Chris brings it to Angola I can get it to Elkhart. I have an uncle who runs a business from there and lives in Ft Wayne.

gamudslinger88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will have to get Chris to chime in on this one. I have no idea where these locations are.

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
will do, sounds like we have a hook up ready. i'll bring the trans with me to the party on saterday for flatlander, who'll trip over it in his garage for a few days till tonkadoctor can pick it up from him for delivery to gamudslinger88.
save a few minor details about meating times i think this one is ready to roll.
all in favor say eye

"eye"
chris

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"eye"

If Flatlanders all set to go when he chimes in I'll PM my phone numbers to him and Gamudslinger to get this thing moving.

Ft Wayne and Angola are both only about an hour from Wakarusa.

Mike