need a truck shipped from texas to indy

Puller

Puller
Reaction score
Should be able to get it moved for $550 or less. I just sold the last of my trucks and got out of hauling but that price will get it moved.

These are decent people http://www.truckittransport.com and these guys http://www.quicktransportsolutions....linois/cos-go-transport-inc-usdot-1411030.php.

Be careful using U-ship there are a lot of uninsured carriers on there. You can get stuff moved cheap on there though but verify they have insurance and the proper operating authority herehttp://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/CompanySnapshot.aspx

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
Sorry I've been away from this thread its looking like me and chris are gonna rent a car and drive down

jhnlennon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should be able to get it moved for $550 or less. I just sold the last of my trucks and got out of hauling but that price will get it moved.
Really? I was qouted that to move a volvo sedan 3/4 of the distance we are talking here, and that was the cheapest of 5 qoutes I got. That was also about 4 years ago...

redneckaggie

rebel w/o a cause
Reaction score
If you are headed just south of dallas you will basically be in my back yard. If you have time for a beer let me know by pm and depending on the day we might be able to meet up.

Maverick1701

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where in texas is the truck being shipped from?

If you end up going up 287 through wichita falls and amarillo, let me know. You run right through my county/town.

Puller

Puller
Reaction score
Yup four years ago prices were much higher (were they should be now), however do to a bunch of truckers taking cheap freight and the economy slowing price's have slowly declined to the point it isn't worth transporting cars anymore. That's why I sold my equipment, no since in running a business to make a few more bucks then what I can at skilled trade's with GM (not to mention zero stress). There is still money to be had in the industry its just not what it used to be and with all the new CVSA enforcement's I'll pass on that added stress.

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
The truck is in ferris texas just south of dallas and yes one of the highways we will take is 287 I think ill post up our route later today

Iowa 73

FNM
Reaction score
I40 between Little Rock and Memphis is one of my least favorite roads in the US... :mad: other than that it should be an easy trip.

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
Ok guys can I get a list of oilburners along the route incase an issue arises also a short stop and greet would be cool too

OnDaRoad

On the road ....
Reaction score
Hauling Classics

I am hauling hot rods - classics - nicer cars ...

Jim
You must be registered for see images attach

Jim

CaptTom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In case you make a wrong turn at Albuquerque, San Diego is perfect this time of year. LOL